I have looked at the worms, and I could see one wiggling to the top I believe. As far as I know they are all still alive, because they do not move very often when I am awake or around. I am not sure when to change the potatoes and how I should do that so it will be interesting to find out how. I am noticing that I am a tiny bit less freaked out by the worms, but only very slightly. I will be relieved when they are no longer near my kitchen.
So lucky me, I decided to be nice and remove some of the older looking potatoes, and the first one that I lift I find 3 of the worms living under it!!! I think that they have suction cup things on the bottom of their body because one reattached itself to the potato once I let go of it. So now I know to leave the potato's alone because they must all be living underneath them. I am now back to my normal freaked out level thanks to those worms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment